Sign in to follow this  
hellstorm77

unit lying down on a sun chair

i was wondering if someone could help me i want to place a unit on a sun chair how would i do this?

Do i put this in the units init this switchmove "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown"; do get him to lay down?

and how would i attach him to the chair?

i was wondering if someone could help me i want to place a unit on a sun chair how would i do this?

Do i put this in the units init this switchmove "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown"; do get him to lay down?

and how would i attach him to the chair?

Put this in the init of the unit. In the example below, 0.3 represents 30cm above the ground. Adjust it so the unit is at the selected height.

this switchmove "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown";this setPos [getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1, 0.3];

Put this in the init of the unit. In the example below, 0.3 represents 30cm above the ground. Adjust it so the unit is at the selected height.

this switchmove "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown";this setPos [getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1, 0.3];

The setpos worked but the unit doesnt lay down

The setpos worked but the unit doesnt lay down

add

this disableAI "ANIM";

i.e.

this switchmove "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown";this setPos [getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1, 0.3]; this disableAI "ANIM";

Although does your "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown" animation exist in ArmA3-Alpha yet.

Put a trigger over the unit.

Set the trigger to present, activation anyone and repeatly.

Condition: guy1 in thislist

On Act: guy1 switchmove "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepB_layDown"

On unit init add the setPos.

Not tested, but is a work around.

For me, I just put :

[this, "PRONE_INJURED_U1, "MEDIUM"] call_BIS_fnc_ambientAnim; this setPos [getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1, 0.5];

There are 3 injured animation which are :

"PRONE_INJURED" (looking left with right foot bending)

"PRONE_INJURED_U1" (looking right)

"PRONE_INJURED_U2" (lookiny left)

The height is on 0.5 because I put my unit on Stretcher, and "MEDIUM" is my unit equipment, which there are :

"NONE"

"LIGHT"

"MEDIUM"

"FULL"

"HEAVY"

"ASIS"

Those animation with "U1" and "U2" are just static laying down with little head movement, while the "PRONE_INJURED" one with some movement in hand and head, but doesn't really look like someone in pain. So laying down as injured is the closest animation I can use to animate lay down on any kind of surface.

• Like 3