Sign in to follow this  
gorilla1310

Ied script

I Want to create a mission where you have to disarm an IED that has a timer.How to create a time IED and how to deactivate it with a script??

Check fock ied arma 2. Has the setup in there...nothing like a bit of self advertising lol. Not at comp at mo so if u r still struggling later ill pop something on here.

I tried FOCK ied script and it doesn't work .Anyone can suggest me a simple script to create a timebomb and for disarm it is it ok if i create this trigger

Cond.player distance ied < 3

On Act player addaction ["Dismarm IED","DisarmIed.sqf"]

and in the script

player deletevehicle ied

Lose condition

!alive ied

Excuse me but it's the frist mission

It wont work as it has arma 2 components. My point was to look at the script and pull out the bits u need

I undestood it but it is impossibile to use the sciprt if you don't have example mission.Anyone can help me or not?

I undestood it but it is impossibile to use the sciprt if you don't have example mission.Anyone can help me or not?

It is impossible to use it in Arma 3, period. You are supposed to open it to see how it works, so you can learn how to do it yourself. The best way to get help here is to show that you are willing to do some work and learn in the process.

I tried FOCK ied script and it doesn't work .Anyone can suggest me a simple script to create a timebomb and for disarm it is it ok if i create this trigger

Cond.player distance ied < 3

On Act player addaction ["Dismarm IED","DisarmIed.sqf"]

and in the script

player deletevehicle ied

Lose condition

!alive ied

Excuse me but it's the frist mission

you are using deletevehicle wong - remove the "player" in front.. -> http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/deleteVehicle

Also: add a removeaction command for the deact.-part of the trigger. Running past the IED several times causes flooding of your action-list.

You can also add an argument to the IED itself btw..

You can use my IED Script. It'll place IEDs randomly alongside Roads. However they dont react to explosions/Damage so far (working on that).