Sign in to follow this  
deathguy

Blue lights....decoration? and about boat...

I would like to know if they're is a way of making the three blue lights on the police car to flash like in real life? And having a siren at the place of horn, would it be possible?

I'm suprised that BIS did not put it and replace the horn by a siren.

If it's possible, I think it could be a really good thing and would had realism. Well, this is something I would really like to see.

Also, I think having one or two civilian boat would not be a bad idea since we got nice little port now on Nogova, don't you think people?

Like make it an option in the action menu when you are diriving. Siren on and Siren off.

I would love to see a civilian boat. 1 for normal civis and 1 police boat would be cool.

The top blue light on the police jeep actually flashes, when you turn on the lights. But I only saw this at night, never in bright daylight.

The two blue front lights only seem to be decoration...

And about civilian boats, I think an inofficial addon had civilian boats, but I just can't remember where I saw them.  confused.gif

Hey BIS could you atleast say if it would be possible to get the blue lights to work during the day? And if you or anyone else know how to do it, it would be a nice addition.

I have allready made a spot light (search the addons section here for Spot light and working lighthouse)

I have a more important project to do at the moment but when I am finnished I will look at doing diferent coloured versions or if someone wants they can take the addon and adapt it.

Regards walker