Sign in to follow this  
GuyMz

regarding making hostages that lay down and dont move.

Im trying to make a SWAT mission which there are some civllians that was taking hostage.

i need them to be lie down and dont move no matter what.

First of all, the setunitpos is only effective on OPFOR AND BLUFOR, civllians wont lay down with this command.

so i decided to use BLUFOR soldies that was stripped down from any equipment and was giving civllian clothing.

but when i take their weapon from them they start to run away from their captures even when give them a scripted careless waypoint.

any ideas??

Im trying to make a SWAT mission which there are some civllians that was taking hostage.

i need them to be lie down and dont move no matter what.

First of all, the setunitpos is only effective on OPFOR AND BLUFOR, civllians wont lay down with this command.

so i decided to use BLUFOR soldies that was stripped down from any equipment and was giving civllian clothing.

but when i take their weapon from them they start to run away from their captures even when give them a scripted careless waypoint.

any ideas??

"this allowfleeing 0" should prevent them from running away if they are unarmed. If you have them all in a group together put the following in the group leaders init:

{_x allowfleeing 0} forEach units group this;

Another idea is to use disableAI "MOVE" until blufor are present then use enableAI "MOVE" so they can move again, but also use allowfleeing 0 along with this. Setting them as captive (this setcaptive true) until they are rescued it also a good idea, basically do everything you can to make them not run away.

Edited by clydefrog