Sign in to follow this  
zachgibson22

Where can I download the BIS skeleton for custom weapon animations??

I've searched all over. And the obvious places that show up are broken links. Anyone know of a working link?

There is no official Skeleton available as far as I know ... you need to inherit your weapon from one which comes closest to your gun. If it is this what you after ...

Since you seem to be awnsering all my random questions(thanks) maybe you can help with this.

When I aim down the sights of my gun. It isn't lined up. As as in my gun is just too low, but only while lookin down the sights. Is this in the coding somewhere,

Since you seem to be awnsering all my random questions(thanks) maybe you can help with this.

When I aim down the sights of my gun. It isn't lined up. As as in my gun is just too low, but only while lookin down the sights. Is this in the coding somewhere,

That has to do with the memory LOD's "eye" selection.

ox7ecgo.png

Awesome Gossamer! Thanks, i'll try that right away! ... Back to step one, lining up the hands. Hah.

Awesome Gossamer! Thanks, i'll try that right away! ... Back to step one, lining up the hands. Hah.

Let me know how it works out for you, if you end up getting the issue fixed or not.

They "eye" worked! thanks man. But yeah I keep getting graphical artifacts when trying to make a rtm. handanimation for my guy. His arms just stretch all crazily.

More crazy than this http://zachgibson22.deviantart.com/art/Somethings-not-right-here-365987976?q=gallery%3Azachgibson22&qo=0

Someone said to binarize the rtm file but I'm unsure of how to do this. I used BinMake but I don't know if it's working. It also doesn't even say it's for Rtms.

Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

OKAYYY! I got it! The problem was that I was just right clicking on the file and going to create pbo. when I did that it wasn't binarizing it! SO, it's not working correctly!

NOW, I need it to reload properly