Sign in to follow this  
SpetsnazWarriorX

Making a trigger activate...

I want a trigger to state that the "1st" objective has been completed, when four specified BMPs [all with their own names] have been blown up. Also, I want the trigger to make the radio useable to the player, to call in some choppers - how do you make the radio unavailable until this objective has been cleared?

Ok for your first question try this.

Condition:

not(alive BMP1) and not(alive BMP 2) and not(alive BMP3) and not(alive BMP4)

On activation: "1" objstatus "Done"

Uhm, doesn't seem to work... I must be doing something wrong; although I've put exactly what you said in the appropriate places. By the way, two of the BMPs are empty, and the other two are operational. Could the emptiness have something to do with it?

being operational and being destroyed is different in OFP. When an armoured vehicle is disabled/unoperational, AIs will get out. but it doesn't register as destroyed. so what will happen is that the vehicle will be empty, but not destroyed, so the vehicle is not registered as destroyed, thus trigger doesn't activate.

for your second question, may be you can put additional variable in your condition for radio trigger. like instead of 'this' in condition, try 'this and objectiveOneDone'.

you have a triger that activates "objectiveOneDone=true" when first objective is completed then the radio will only activate when objective is completed.