Sign in to follow this  
dimitry123

support problem

Something iffy is going on with Bohemia Interactive store support.

I have send an e-mail concerning the problems with purchased game to store@bistudio.com six days ago and still got no answer. Moreover, I called them by phone, but nobody answered. Neither yesterday nor today.

What is going on? :mad:

You have only one ticket on the support system and that was answered March 24th.

Sun Mar 24 17:00:55 2013 libich - Correspondence added

Hello,

the latest patch of Arma 2 is the 1.11 patch:

www.arma2.com/supply/game-updates

You have only one ticket on the support system and that was answered March 24th.

That's correct - it was my previous e-mail to support department sent on March 14th. I asked a question concerning the bug in my russian localized ARMA 2 ver. 1.07.

BTW - the support department answer didn't help - so I found the source of bug by myself, and realised, that it can't be fixed in russian version, so I decided to buy ARMA 2 english localized version online at Store.Bistudio.com. I purchased the game on 28 of March, and on 4th of April, after several days of game crashing and lagging, sent a new e-mail to store@bistudio.com.

This very e-mail is still unanswered, and I can't reach the support department by phone.:confused:

There is no new email logged from that Email address so I can only suggest you try again, the telephone number is not a reliable means of support.

There is no new email logged from that Email address so I can only suggest you try again, the telephone number is not a reliable means of support.

Brilliant. Looks like I have to send new e-mail and wait another week for an answer.... If telephone number "is not a reliable mean of support", then why is it listed on support page? How am I supposed to check whether support dpt. got my e-mail or not?

You can reply in here when it's sent (or PM me) and I'll check for you.

You can reply in here when it's sent (or PM me) and I'll check for you.

Ok, thanks. I'm sending the e-mail to support department once again right now, and just in case, PM it to you also.

So finally I have received an answer from support department on May 9th - THREE weeks after my e-mail was sent to them:banghead:

I sent them the requested system data file on May 11th - still got no answer. Another two more weeks to go?:icon13:

I searched your email address again and there is no existing support ticket besides the already closed one from March, you need to contact Support @ bistudio.com not store@ my colleague is trying to track down your email.

Edit: Ok we finally managed to find the email and our reply from May 9th but nothing back from you, please resend your reply to Support @ bistudio.com

Edited by Placebo