mckinlay G

Pentium 366?

Iam new to this so here it goes. Will ofp:cwc work on a: confused.gif

Pentium 366 MMX

Voodoo2

800x600

confused.gif

thanks

*Jamesia's head explodes with the complexity and shere lack of understanding of it*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mckinlay G @ July 20 2002,17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Iam new to this so here it goes. Will ofp:cwc work on a: confused.gif

Pentium 366 MMX

Voodoo2

800x600

confused.gif

thanks<span id='postcolor'>

Well, my previous computer was a PII 266 with a VooDoo2. You'll get it to work, but you'll have to do with low quality graphics I'm afraid.

*spits out drink*

Gosh that thing is really old. Yea its possible to run OFP on there but you're going to see alot and i mean alot of lag.

Oh and i wouldnt recommend Resistance on that computer. Resistance even though they say has low requirements you need a pretty good comp.

Hope it works out for ya though.

you can play, but you can't enjoy.

I'd say for OFP:CWC, you need about 700mhz, 256mb RAM and a decent 3d graphics card.

Actually, i have a P2 450mhz with a Diamond Viper v550 (yea, i know, i'm sorry too) and it runs fine. Even Resistence runs ok, not the greatest, but still good.

If it dose work it will be like 10fps at the lowest deatail.

I tryed op flash on a AMD K6-2 500 with a voodoo banshee and it was terrrable.

Op flash seems to be very cpu and ram bandwith limited from teh benches ive done. if possible overclock the cpu that will help.