Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Who's your favorite 1985 character?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And you're just flat out wrong.<span id='postcolor'>

nope!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you've ever been on a military base you'd know that.<span id='postcolor'>

Even better than that, I served 12 months in Finnish army.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I see soldiers with families all the time.<span id='postcolor'>

That is because soldiers are humans too..

But the concept of soldier does not include "family", "love" and so on..

Yeah, in Finland they still have conscription don't they.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">FROM LAURY THORN: Soldiers are not humans<span id='postcolor'>FROM LAURY THORN: That is because soldiers are humans too..<span id='postcolor'>

have u just contradicted yourself?

Don't turn this thread into an argument, especially a stupid one like this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, in Finland they still have conscription don't they.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">have u just contradicted yourself?<span id='postcolor'>

No. smile.gif

What I meant with all this was that soldiers are not trained to be

fathers or lovers or humans, they are trained to kill and destroy, and

perhaps to survive.

I was taught in the army that I should never point any human with my weapon,

and that in war we are killing soldiers, not humans.

Now I guess that i've made my point...

smile.gif

This is going off topic smile.gif