Sign in to follow this  
sin5k4

A SDK is a MUST!

Just think about it.We can dl anything we want.Cars,aircrafts,ships etc.If BI Studio releases a SDK

i bet it'll be the largest add-on community.

Players can make anything they want.Objects,houses

cars whatever.Opf has a really good engine and i know it can handle it.

Just look at the NFS,

That game has thousands of add-on cars,and i'm still playing nfs4 for 3 years.

It'd be amazing.Please give us a SDK.Plz Plz Plz..........

I'd rather see some editing tools than a low-level sdk...It'll mean people with less than 16 hours freetime on their hands each day can have a bash...plus it should help prevent people mucking about with the internals to cheat online.

Yeah, if it means no cheating, then keep the SDK out of the public's hands, and only give it to people who are actually going to use it to make real mods.

I would like to see user-made weapons and vehicles, though. Only problem is that you have to have all the addons the host does in a MP game or you can't play the same game. Unless there's some way to send addons like they do a map before a game, that's going to make MP a pain in the ass.

"Only problem is that you have to have all the addons the host does in a MP game or you can't play the same game"

Not entirerly correct. One only need them if they are USED. That means its up to the host to decide if he will let people play... If they release the SDK we will probably see a lot of crap work (like Hoelas suggestions) but we will also see good (like I44 and Op Vietnam). Its up to each to decide what to use and what to not.