Sign in to follow this  
curtcooll

Track Capture KOH

For past 3 weeks I've been working on this its a King Of The Hill game mode been playing it with a few friends and its awesome from my point of a view very intense, added in group re spawn so when you buy AI units from the shop at your base you re spawn as a remaining group member in-till all are dead more info and features below.

= Implemented tested and finished.

Shops

Weapons

AI units

Vehicles

Clothing Shop - comming soon

More shops to come

Money system

killing players yields money

killing AI units yields money

More ways of getting money to come

Game modes

King of the hill - Global score system so you know if there is anyone at the Hill/village with constant UI score update system && contested hill.

more to come

Playable Factions

Civilians

Opfor

Blufor

Kill streak Rewards - Possible i may add

AI support vehicles - support modules broken at the moment

Weather changing system

day/night

Rain/Fog

Other things scripted in

bodies clean up and vehicles

Spawn in reaming AI units you bought to keep things fresh and intense

AI group members Auto Get in in vehicles so no need to issue command

What I'm looking for are some testers to test balance and if there are any bugs. Going to be adding a'lot more stuff just need make sure everything is balanced and not bugged so far all is looking good.

Edited by curtcooll

Summit new to add I've put in civilians with pistols that start near the village you have to capture for more intense game play, civilians are put in to make it harder so that what ever team makes it there first will have to battle civis. anyone interested add curtcooll to steam.

You can now download my game mode not yet implemented AI vs player gotta make them buy AI units and vehicles etc so alot scripting needed, would like some feedback.

http://speedy.sh/hmmuP/mess-20about.Stratis.pbo

I can make it for single player that's what ill be working on next so you can choose opfor or blufor whatever side you go and i will be able to script AI in a way that it will be able to buy AI weapons and vehicles and capture the village but it will take me a good week. you can test single player but your playing against yourself at the moment.