ITA_AS30_Launcher

M129

ITA_Mk82HD_Launcher_5

ITA_Paveway_Launcher

ITA_AS30_Launcher

ITA_ASPIDE

ITA_BombletLauncher

biggrin.gifconfused.gifwink.gifsad.gifmad.gifsmile.giftounge.gifwow.gifsad.gif

Yeah But its the only AA weapon i can find from all my 100 addons i have downloaded and use there weapons to edit the STock Copy of the SU-25 Which Making The Versions Over head

Right now i am Working on a new SU-25 Which Has Bomblets AA and AG Weapon and stuff

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HHwildcard @ July 17 2002,16:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Right now i am Working on a new SU-25 Which Has Bomblets AA and AG Weapon and stuff<span id='postcolor'>

Someone already made those but if you want to reinvent the wheel be my guest. Also I don't think many people will download a Su-25 with a U.S. weapons load unless they care nothing about realism. But if it's just something fun you want to do, go for it. No harm done. Just don't expect people to rave about it.

If you're really good with config.cpp scripting your time would probably be better spent helping out someone with Oxygen who is not so good at cpp scripting. But if this is a training exercise to get familar with cpp scripting that yeah it's a good idea to try and make those to see how they work and stuff.

That's my opinion anyways.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

This addon here adds:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Su25AA (AntiAir)

Standard Su 25 with AA-8/Aphid missiles (over shoulder firing possible)

Su 25AG (AntiGround)

Standard Su 25 with guided bombs KAB-500 (no laser)

Su 25Bomblet

Standard Su 25 with bomblets <span id='postcolor'>

Thats cool but we really need is a realistic A10. I've looked far and wide for a good lookin realistic A10 and I have found one with a really nice weapon arrangment but the author didnt remodel the A10 to show the new missiles. What someone needs to do is mess with the A10 model so that it can carry more ordinance. There are two pegs on each wing that look like they should have missiles or bombs on them but they dont. There are also 4 more pegs under the fueselage with the same characteristics. If someone can manage to make use of these pegs by putting ordinance under them it would make all the difference. A good realistic loudout would be 6 mavericks 6 bombs and 2 sidewinders. I know that im missing rockets but since bombs, sidewinders and mavericks are already in game from other addons it would be easier.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ July 17 2002,18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> What someone needs to do is mess with the A10 model so that it can carry more ordinance.<span id='postcolor'>

The A10 model is not in MLOD format (demo p3d) so it cannot be changed.

find me one to download ill make it have allmost the same weapons as SU-25 and Atleast you will CArry Two or Three AA weapons + your Anti-amror stuff