Sign in to follow this  
big_t

(Request) Helicopter Nose Cam Option (cars too)

Would love to have a nose cam option for helis and vehicles as well. If not nose cam then a camera viewpoint the same as the normal 1rst person but positioned about 2 feet forward.

When flying I believe it gives a better sense of situational awareness without having to resort to full third person. It also makes flying the helis and driving a pure joy!

What do you think for a server option?

If they add 6dof from the AH-6 to every other helicopter then that would give a better vantage point when necessary...also you can press 0 to focus more on what is in front of you. A nose camera would be nice but ONLY if the aircraft is equipped with it, magical surveillance equipment is no no.

If they add 6dof from the AH-6 to every other helicopter then that would give a better vantage point when necessary...also you can press 0 to focus more on what is in front of you. A nose camera would be nice but ONLY if the aircraft is equipped with it, magical surveillance equipment is no no.

Actually I think I don't think I formed my post properly. I meant actual viewpoint, not any special surveillance equipment that would offer any optical advantage over a normal 3rd person view of a Heli, just more comfortable. If 3rd person was disabled for all vehicles and helis on a server to ensure realism then yes this option would be have to be disabled as well.