Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Seb nam pack v1 -  resistance quickfix

This is a quick fix for the SEB Nam Pack version 1, to allow use of the pack with OFP: Resistance.

It fixes the muzzle flashs and medicpatch/glasses bug with the nam pack custom models (guns, men and hueys).

This is an interim fix until the SEB Nam Pack is redone for OFP:R.

Use of this addon in OFP 1.46 will cause OFP to crash.

The file can be found here: (size 2k)

http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com/cgi-bin....start=0

SelectThis

Works fine with me!

You really made my day. Now i'm off to make missions on your new island! Naw, actually, I have a 24h leave so i must get drunk asap tounge.gif Let's save this one for the weekend ...

// cam0flage

Select This is MY HERO! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This pack is now PERFECT!

@SelectThis

Thank you for all your hard work. Love the island!!

You've read about the problems with planes in Nogova? The AI

cannot start from the airbase there. (And I assume also not land, didn't try that.)

Yesterday I've tried the Tornado and several other planes on your island (they were parked in their 'pouches' (sorry, dont know the correct word for it..just in front of the hangars) and once you order the AI into the plane(s) they immediately steer to the right (directly north) rumble over the hill there and off into the ocean (where they all die.)

Can this be fixed anyhow (on the both islands)? It would be impossible to use all the fine new cool planes coming out now..

airplanes at all. Maybe BIS can jump to rescue about that invincible markers that makes the AI use the airstrips correct?

Thanks again! smile.gif

Operation Flashpoint can only have 1 airport usable by the AI on each map. confused.gif

On Nogova the AI can only take off from the airport down the bottom-left of the map. On SelectThis's vietnam map the AI can only take off from the airport near the Plei Me SF Base.

Good work on the quick fix SelectThis, any eta on when the updated pack will be available? smile.gif

As Trilon said, only one airport can be fitted with the ILS landing and takeoff system. On the Ia Trang island it is on the small runway near the Plei Me SF camp. Seems some Jets have problems taking off due to their low rate of climb, I'll be editing the island to allow them to take off from it when I re-release the island for OFP:R.

The Nam Pack quickfix seems to be working properly, no reprots of errors. The one thing it doesnt fix is the disappearing pistol bug, which is caused by the older non-OFP:R soldier p3ds being used. BIS added things to the new models which will have to be incorporated into the older demo models by hand for the pistols to work. I'm working on the pistol fix currently. Release of the SEB Nam Pack V2 for OFP:R will take some time as there are alot of models and textures that need to be updated.

SelectThis

What will be included in the second pack?

I have noticed that the huey has some textures bugs so you better fix that. And make so you can use the radio in someway. It would be really cool if you included a plane with napalm.