Sign in to follow this  
brgnorway

Lone wolf?

Single mission:

Think I've tried just about everything. There are too many soldiers and tanks/bmp's in this mission. I need a strategy wich works!

(Edited by brgnorway at 5:59 am on Nov. 6, 2001)

The hole is by 180degrees from the enterance of the Russkies base. The hole takes you then directly behind the T-80 tanks. Crawl under the each tank and place a Satchel charge under each one. Be careful of the Russians patroling the base. Whatever you do, dont shoot them. The rest of the base wakes up and runs trying to find you when you do. You have to place the Satchel Charges fast or else the T-80s leave with the rest of the infantry.

Bobby

got it... thanks.... so much easier than hijacking the UAZ down the road and trying to storm in the front gate! cheers!

or just steal one T80 and attack the mother russia tounge_o.gif

you dont need satchels then, too. but look out for AT and enemy BMPs and maybe reinforcements...!

or just steal one T80 and attack the mother russia  tounge_o.gif

you dont need satchels then, too. but look out for AT and enemy BMPs and maybe reinforcements...!

Uh...

Quote[/b] ]Posted on Nov. 06 2001,03:59

time flies crazy_o.gif .

or just steal one T80 and attack the mother russia  tounge_o.gif

lmao! what did u smoke today? answering a 3 years old post lol crazy_o.gifrock.gif

LOL I think if they didn't manage to complete the mission after 3 years they'll never complete it wink_o.gif

Please don't dig up threads that are so ancient they knew me as a child biggrin_o.gif