Sign in to follow this  
EpidemicVII

What does 'no entry config' mean?

This one:

"No Entry

'bin/Config.bin/CfgWeapons.Optic_COWS' "

Cows ??? When playing on multiplayer servers, i get this pop up message, when i close it, i spawn in-game, and i'am able to play, but once i go for the gear box and browse weapons. My game freezes. I reported this issue on the feed back tracker, but no answer for two days, so i thought i might get a quicker answer to it on the forums.

For troubleshooting help, please use the troubleshooting forum. Also, make sure that users don't have to read the body of your post to find out what you're talking about. Use descriptive thread titles.

To help you with your problem, are you using any mods?

I have not installed any mods, but i'am somehow able to play Wasteland( I think i download everything during the "Retrieving Data" part when loading into servers) I never went to a third party site and download mods, but i'am able to access user created missions and Wasteland.

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

This is another pop up that comes also

"Cannot load texture

a3/characters_f/civil/datel/hunter_bushman_cop.aa "

When these pop ups occur, i freeze during broswing weapons and items from gear box that are present in-game base during multiplayer.

it only happens when i'am playing user created content, which is why it happens randomly, i recently fiquered that out, but with so many servers, i just can keep track of the ones that are not user created, i select servers based on ping and number of users.

In not sure the Cows error is related to your crash on the gear menu. I get the same error with some missions but I am able to spawn in and play fine.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You must have been on a server that did not use user created content, have you tried going to wasteland servers or new missions in co-op ? as soon as you spawn in, go directly to the gear box, and browse wepaons and items, the screen will freeze.

When you spawn in multiplayer, everybody rushes to these crates in the base that provide items and weapons, i go there and right click on it and select "gear", then the items and weapons will appear, as i browse it and add some magazines, the screen freeezes. ....The freeze does not happens when i select "I", but when i open those crates that are found in the base

When you spawn in multiplayer, everybody rushes to these crates in the base that provide items and weapons, i go there and right click on it and select "gear", then the items and weapons will appear, as i browse it and add some magazines, the screen freeezes. ....The freeze does not happens when i select "I", but when i open those crates that are found in the base

that's just some custom mission you're playing, and apparently something is wrong with it

it only happens when i'am playing user created content, which is why it happens randomly, i recently fiquered that out, but with so many servers, i just can keep track of the ones that are not user created, i select servers based on ping and number of users.

Then this is a bug with the user created content, and not the game. I guess you will have to find which mods or missions are causing this error, and post in the thread for those mods or missions.

Problem identified and 'solved'. Your next step if any is to contact the author of the user created content.