Sign in to follow this  
qbert

No alpha lite keys

I was hoping to send a key to my brother today, to see if I could sell him on getting Arma and using his gaming PC for something other then Youtube. Unfortunately, I didn't recieve the lite keys. I got the regular Alpha edition, not deluxe or anything, but the site says I'm supposed to get the keys?

Apologies to mods if this has been discussed and resolved already, I did quickly look before. If this is a common issue I'd appreciate a link to the thread. (I have a habit of creating redundant threads)

The Keys were automatically assigned through your Steam account as Gift Copies.

You can list your available gifts in your steam inventory through Games > Manage Gifts and Guess Passes...

Yup.

You should have 3 invites. They "should" exist in your steam inventory.

It could be delayed? But it should be automatic.

If you are like me and have things like steam running in the bg all the time then simply shut it down completely and restart it. That solved it for me.

Edit: Ninja'd like a baws :rolleyes:

My computer exploded so I wasn't able to get back to this thread as fast as I'd like (Power supply in desktop exploded, long story) . I'm assuming the client restart worked, or it was just delayed by a day. I was able to to get on my laptop and log into steam. 3 keys were there, was able to send one to my brother.

Mods if you see this you can close the thread, thanks everyone for your help