Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

New single-player map for resistance released!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Nogova is protected by a Soviet AA umbrella. Your mission is to storm the beach, blitz the regional AA centre and seize the positions of all AA units in the area. Then go and toast some Shilka! Easy really, like a walk down the beach..."<span id='postcolor'>

Not convinced yet? Then read on...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

*****************HAMBURGER BEACH***********************

By: Ex-RoNiN

OFP VERSION REQUIRED: 1.75 (Resistance)

Add-ons required:

- Higgins Landing craft (included)

- M-101 Light Howitzer (included)

This mission features:

- Intro movie with custom sound track (performed by Steppenwolf)

- Outro movie with custom sound track ("Adagio for Strings", Platoon soundtrack, unknown performer)

- Custom environmental battle sounds (unknown composer)

- Weapons selection

- Totally random beach landing - You might even die before reaching shore!!! (this is intentional!wink.gif

This is now my third mission that I have made for OFP. The other two were "Hamburger Hill" and "Hot Winter"....and now

we have "Hamburger Beach". I seem to have a fetish for mission names starting with H ;oP

Anyway, this is an unofficial mission for OFP, neither BIS nor Codemasters will support or care what goes on

with this mission. If it brakes your PC, tough, I don't take any responsibility for any sort of damage.

If you have questions, comments, concerns, cheques over 500 bucks or a 20 year old sister (single preferred) ;o) then mail me

at nick_p_de@yahoo.de or log on to the official BIS forums at www.flashpoint1985.com and leave me a FAO thread or contact me

via PM there.<span id='postcolor'>

This mission is NOT a beta, it is completed, ready for you to rock and roll it wink.gif

Download: http://home.t-online.de/home/bourbouliclan-prekam/Ham.zip

Enjoy biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ex-RoNiN

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is now my third mission that I have made for OFP.

<span id='postcolor'>

Quality not quantity....l like that. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hugo2020 @ July 16 2002,10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thx!, I will play it.

why is it called hamburger beach?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe because the enemy is trying to make minced meat out of you at the beach landing. tounge.gif

A mustard gas addon would be useful. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ July 16 2002,12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hugo2020 @ July 16 2002,10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thx!, I will play it.

why is it called hamburger beach?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe because the enemy is trying to make minced meat out of you at the beach landing. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ July 17 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So nobody is interested wow.gifsad.gifsad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I am but I won't have time for a while.

Have downloaded it...won't get resistance till next week sad.gif

Oh well, at least l can listen to your Stephenwolf tounge.gif

well i enjoyed the mission except the fact that the battle ambience gets SOO ANNOYING!!!! blah i had to turn it off because of that