Sign in to follow this  
ffur2007slx2_5

Is it possible for BI transplants some highlights from A2 to A3?

Dispite talking about the enormous awesome highlights that now A3 has, I'm just wondering whether there will be any possibility to see some of the highlights in A2 still being available in A3 full release.

1.I was fully attracted by the inland pond when it was first came to light since the time A2's footage published in 2009. So can I still swim freely again or even dive into the inland pond again in the coming new map - Altas?

2.Returning zero by pressing Page up & down on each rifle and vehicle muzzle was first introduced in OA 1.51, so I wish I can see this function back again in A3 and I believe it will.

3.BAF DLC highlight artillary computer, okay, just regardless, fully remained to A3......

4.PMC DLC highlight AA-12 multiple pellets, it can be confirmed that it will be remained in A3 and be expanded to a wilder usage like claymore mine etc. While still hope I can hold semillar rifle with multi-pellets in A3 again. That must be awesome in corner combat.

5.ACR DLC highlight ACR_Pond flood function. Haven't been informed whether such feature will still remain in A3 from its footage so far, however I'm sure that divers will have more jobs to do when flood coming, isn't it?

6.Fx function modules, like Simple First Aid, Simple First Aid Simulation, High command, warfare etc. They're very nice, I don't hope BI abandon them.

At last, I still believe that there will be far more nostalgic features you wish to remain in A3 from A2.

Okay, that's all, hope you love this game and never stop supporting her!:)

That should be a nice and huge work. Feel a little bit excited if Cold War Crisis, Resistance, Queen's Gambit, Red Harvest and OA contents etc available.

Yes! Some people already ported over OFP and A2 maps. :) But we need the remaining tools for the rest of the job first, then you'll see some ported continent. ArmA 2: Rearmed would be awesome.

Zeroing with Page Up and Page Down is already in the alpha -- it's just that so far the underbarrel grenade launcher is basically the only weapon (or rather its red dot sight is the only optic) subject to that, everything else is zeroed to the distances that you see in the weapon HUD.

Dude.. I totally want to visit Nogova in A3... My life won't be complete until this happens.

Pretty sure most of the things you listed will be in the final game.

On 1) - range adjustment only works on unscoped weaponry, ACOGs, holo/AIMPOINT sights have it "fixed" just like in RL - well, maybe except for holo, which I haven't tested, could still be adjustable.

Zeroing with Page Up and Page Down is already in the alpha -- it's just that so far the underbarrel grenade launcher is basically the only weapon (or rather its red dot sight is the only optic) subject to that, everything else is zeroed to the distances that you see in the weapon HUD.

You enlightened me. Disable player zeroing when electronic HUD optic on while enable player zeroing when using physical aiming without optic accessory mounted.