Sign in to follow this  
Zordon

Medics

So i've been messing around with the map editor/classes and i think that more variety on the soldier injures would be nice you, know nothing too complex we don't want a hospital simulator but just something to make the medic seem something more than a living medkit storage.

And it could be something like dividing the body into different debuffs.

When you get shot on

Arms- Keep shaking while trying to aim

Legs- Walk slower

Chest- You see blurry everyonce in a while (wich i think its the only and current thing that happens when you get shot).

And while all the soldiers are able to partially heal the injury, only the medic would be able to perfectly patch you up.

Im not sure if i'd want to see broken legs from arma 2 again but whatever something like that can work too.

Edited by Zordon

I don't think the medical/wounding system is done yet - I remember in one of the presentations there was incapacitation/unconsciousness, yet I have not seen any in the alpha. I agree it would be nice to have a bit more detail when it come to the effects of wounds and the treatment of them. I am sure it will come with time.

The whole injured/medical system is work in progress.

I do agree on the "living medkit storage" part though.

i hope some animations and items about that!

The whole injured/medical system is work in progress.

I do agree on the "living medkit storage" part though.

I'm hoping to see the limping animation, much better than the forced prone.

oh well its good to know that they are planning on doing something more with it hope they make it versatile and that they add some nice animations to it, is there any place where i can see some confirmed features about or something at all?.