Sign in to follow this  
forry

New project: stargate release

The First Project: Stargate Addon Has Been Released Get It Here It Needs Ofp Resistance To Run

p903.JPG

60 views and no replys... tell us what you think  smile.gif

I'll tell you when Ozisoft pull the proverbial finger outta their ass and we get Resistance in Australia. smile.gif

Looks good, and I love Stargate...nice how youv'e incorporated the P90, which SG1 adopted in the latest(?) series...any ideas about making Goa'uld staff weapons, Zat pistols etc.?

Argh, you asked for feedback.

Well, first, well done and thank you for having made and giving us that P90.

I would like to say two little things. The first, the noise, it is very important, more than for an M-16 for example, but it is a really smaller cartridge, noise is nearest from that one of a .22 rimfire ( or 9mm Para in a HK machinegun ).

And about accuracy at long ranges, especially in full auto...well, it's quite like a sniper's gun ! :o

Possible to increase dispersion and/or felt recoil please ? ( Ammo specs are recoil forces for two thirds the one of 9mm Para. )

It's not complaints. Just observations smile.gif

P.S. I am not using T&L, and the muzzle flash is always on. What must I do ?

which version of ofp are you using? i take it that you are using the "psg blackcamo" unit in the west section. i am looking at changing the sound and the optics on the model with our next release. i think that the p90 coder was under the impression that the p90 is very acurrate, if anyone on the forum has fired a p90 i could use some info on the recoil on it

I use OPF resistance, on a clean new install to avoid conflicts.

Itried models with the blackcamo soldier, and the one under East side " soldier P90 ".

Well, in fact, The P90 is accurate, under 150 meters, just like an assault rifle can be, but after, bullets are VERY light and will loose accuracy fastly. About recoil, well, I justcan say you that recoils forces of the cartridge are the two thirds of the 9mm ones...the problem is that a lot of weapons in OFP should be much more difficult to aim ( control ? ) in full auto, so....what to do with that model confused.gif I do not know.

finally, just make dispersion something between an M-16 and a MP-5SD or Bizon, it would be fine smile.gif

Oups, sorry, forget to tell about the visor, well, not realy necessary to change it, it does the job, except if you absolutely want the same as the real thing. It has two positions, one for day, looks like the one of the Steyr AUG, with a big circle at the border of the optic field of view, and a point at the center of the inner little circle. Graphics are in white.

Switched in night position, it is a crosshair in red with adjustable luninosity, the vertical upward line is missing, and the three other lines do not cross, they end a little before.

Hope it helps.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 15 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll tell you when Ozisoft pull the proverbial finger outta their ass and we get Resistance in Australia.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, I couldn't agree more. Hows christmas sound?

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maraudeur @ July 15 2002,22wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I use OPF resistance, on a clean new install to avoid conflicts.

Itried models with the blackcamo soldier, and the one under East side " soldier P90 ".<span id='postcolor'>

i think that you have another addon causing the flash bug to happen. i would say backup your addons directory and clean it out, then instal both files from the mod pack. bacause you have a east soldier wth p90 on your addon list i would say that you have another p90 addon (posibly a older version of ours) and that is causing the error.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, in fact, The P90 is accurate, under 150 meters, just like an assault rifle can be, but after, bullets are VERY light and will loose accuracy fastly. About recoil, well, I justcan say you that recoils forces of the cartridge are the two thirds of the 9mm ones...the problem is that a lot of weapons in OFP should be much more difficult to aim ( control ? ) in full auto, so....what to do with that model  I do not know. Finally, just make dispersion something between an M-16 and a MP-5SD or Bizon, it would be fine<span id='postcolor'>

i'm going to work on some of these things as well as the the aim view

yes i have seen that page, i'll work on the optics when i get a chance, did you try my flash bug surgestion?

Oups, sorry still didn't have time to clean my addon registry, I do it tonight and tell you the result.

Surely you're right, because I have also an add-on with the P-90 used by an eastern soldier, and the P-90 PBO ( same .txt description file ) do not have the same size as the one released with black camo soldiers. ( downloaded the same day, but I do not remember where ).

Edit : Yes, earlier PBO removed, no more flash bug smile.gif))