Sign in to follow this  
copl

Give russians american character models?

How do you make Russian units have American Camo gear? Or resistance camo? Also, how do you get Guba's model, or angelina's e.t.c.? One last Q, where can I find an addon which lets you add buildings, and roads and stuff (for desert island), and if so where do I install iT? Help!

Following link contains info about adding Guba and Angelina to a mission, also links to editor upgrades that'll let you place all the buildings.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;t=2643

If you want your soldiers to have different cammo you will have to make an addon where you take the US soldier model and make a config.cpp that makes it a russian unit.

Although, I advise you to reconsider.

In the rules and regulations set forth by the Hauge convention it is illegal to disguise yourself as the enemy forces, either by wearing the same type of uniform or have markings that imitate those of the opposing army.

It is also illegal for military units to hide behind well-known symbols like the red-cross. A military unit may not carry the symbol of the red-cross as a disguise, and they may not set up encampents in the vincinity of Red Cross facilities.

Just thought you should know =)

Hi.  I'm not sure of Russian crossdressing american gear but this add ons site  is full of some good gear, including angelina's twin German sister. smile.gif  

The building/objects/gardeningaccesories add on; check the "desert Island" thread right below yours; has a link to the addon which goes in your addons folder  smile.gif

..sorry, didn't realize KTottE had already answered. (me=slowtype)

So If i just save the addon in it's own folder then it'll work?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">copl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So If i just save the addon in it's own folder then it'll work? <span id='postcolor'>

No, put the actual Pbo file directly into your ofp addon folder.

smile.gif