Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

BLUFOR can wear OPFOR clothing (a fact, no request)

When a civilian player unit is subordinate to an existing or not existing BLUFOR unit (i.e. that civilian is BLUFOR'ified), he can wear any uniform (at least ingame from a box, haven't checked scripting yet).

This works also the other way round of course.

Btw, are there ANY differences between civilian and soldier classes (max cargo, running speed, endurance etc)?

When a civilian player unit is subordinate to an existing or not existing BLUFOR unit (i.e. that civilian is BLUFOR'ified), he can wear any uniform (at least ingame from a box, haven't checked scripting yet).

This works also the other way round of course.

Btw, are there ANY differences between civilian and soldier classes (max cargo, running speed, endurance etc)?

Civi units can wear all clothes by default. They don't have to be subordinated.

As I stated above, I was not talking about the civilian side. With these mentioned means there can be OPFOR sided units wearing BLUFOR stuff and BLUFOR wearing OPFOR.

It's good that you can do that, I used it to play a coop mission in a fabulous polo shirt and tacvest combo.

You can now change a group/unit's side with a module now, by the way. I forgot what it's called.