Sign in to follow this  
Devil2

Devil is saw a bunker of yours

a litle time ago i saw a great bunker of you i have the tree house now but it was a really big bunker with antiairctaft defenses and about a 100 m long i red with a entrence so i wanna make a fort with it but were can i find it

i want to place four of then in a kubus and close 3 entres great fort but were can i find the bunker tounge.gif

this is a story i toll ealyier time but my acount is rejected i can`t get on it The Devil so i made a acount Devil 2

but can i get the patch plz and others if there here

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Devil on 1:36 am on Nov. 15, 2001

hey my old name works again yeahoo<span id='postcolor'>

Great wink.gif!

maybe not the devil at flashpoint but in others i am

euhum :W

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Devil on 11:42 am on Nov. 15, 2001

maybe not the devil at flashpoint but in others i am

euhum :W<span id='postcolor'>

you are a fool and thats all. :biggrin:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from REALDevil on 5:24 pm on Nov. 15, 2001

So is this where the Devil fanclub signs up???<span id='postcolor'>

your the same b*tch as The Devil and Devil 2.

what does Devil got to say about this.

I think not... I spell better than The Devil & Devil2 who seem to write like dyslectic monkeys...

They are an insult to the Devil's fanclub!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from REALDevil on 6:59 pm on Nov. 15, 2001

I think not...  I spell better than The Devil & Devil2 who seem to write like dyslectic monkeys...

They are an insult to the Devil's fanclub!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL :biggrin:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from REALDevil on 6:59 pm on Nov. 15, 2001

I think not...  I spell better than The Devil & Devil2 who seem to write like dyslectic monkeys...

They are an insult to the Devil's fanclub!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL :biggrin:

maybe my englisch isn`t so good and my german and french but i don`t think you guys speak 4 leanguses or how ya spell it some dutch gamers here around

but we had this discusion earlier but i was the second devil here i think so realdevil shut up i am a devil so i call me a devil but i wan`t that bunker not a thea party or how you uk and american guys say it i got tree- house nice but i wan`t the bunker with anti aircraft defenses and a nice gat 2 floors etc

and i am also devil2 but now i got my old name back you can forget about devil 2

auuuuuuu.  Widdle devil got mad.  That's so cute...  

Oh, and FYI I do speak 4 languages and then some...

Véale posterior perdedor

(Edited by REALDevil at 7:24 pm on Nov. 15, 2001)

hey i am just a kid of 14 for such a kid it is hard to learn four leanges or how ya spell it but i just wan`t the bunker not more and a name is a name and a person is a person but what you are i don`t know maybe cow maybe a seal but what the hack i don`t know

ik wens je veel succes koeien neuker achtelijke baviaan teringleiers computer nerd

Oh dear, did the big bad bully hurt the little Devil's feelings? :o

I'm sorry wink.gif now why don't you go cool off and watch some cartoons or visit a Dyke or something...

Oh, and I'm no monkeyboy...

Su madre tiene gusto del d*ck del burro en su asno

(Edited by REALDevil at 7:59 pm on Nov. 15, 2001)

why can you hurt my feeling i ain`t gay or something maybe you i just love chat fight and maybe in the real world to but if you buy me a ticket i will show up

but i wan`t that damm map

just be cool be somebody and relax relax is the word the world need to use you look at 11 september and you gonna relax for the tv or you watch movie`s with a mix or just relax when ya wanna relax i like poets try one to make and you we relax