Sign in to follow this  
progamer

Balancing?

For the sole purpose of devil's advocacy, maybe the MX SW does not have a sear capable of semi auto fire vs the MX with Bipod, that is I haven't looked closely at the model to see if the selector switch for the MX SW shows an option for semi auto fire, in which case that's quite the loloops by BIS. Can't really make an excuse for the magazine other than maybe one has a magwell made to allow better feeding through a 100rnd mag (those things are troublesome, or were in real life).
I'm also reminded of testing by US troops a decade ago when testing Beta C-Mags that mainly had negative feedback due to allegedly-frequent failures-to-feed, although five years ago the Army Experimental Task Force at Ft. Bliss supposedly had perfect results when trying them in M4s and in M249s. As far as the magwells... ever hear the story about PMAGs and the USMC?

As far as the magwells... ever hear the story about PMAGs and the USMC?

Oh yes, yes I have. And I question the purpose of them even adopting the IAR to begin with.

For the sole purpose of devil's advocacy, maybe the MX SW does not have a sear capable of semi auto fire vs the MX with Bipod

Dude it's MX with bipod attached and a different stock.

And yeah it has the semi-auto switch

Not many games can zoom only the scope region... all they do is put a picture over an image of the screen multiplied.

I came to ArmA partly because it had no balance. Its like playing a sport as a kid where nobody loses and everybody wins. There are definitely going to better weapons, and thats what drives competition.

There is a reason I have no doubt choosing the 7.62 ebr over the 6.5m mxm.

7.62 is better in everything but magazine size, and if you are dying from a reload in Arma it shouldnt be with a LRR.

No. I have nothing against certain popular mission types, but going down that rabbit-hole to suit one sector of the player base is a fundamentally bad idea. Balance is something that should be left to the mission-maker.

Exactly.

let he balancing to the mission maker,otherwise we will get a rock,paper,scissors game.And that would be awful.