Sign in to follow this  
desantnik

Names of pistols in resistance... 2 questions

1 what is the list of names for the pistols to be used like addweapon "ak74" or sumthin like that?

2 how do I make blokeys start at a specific floor of an apartment building for swat raids?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (desantnik @ July 14 2002,01:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1 what is the list of names for the pistols to be used like addweapon "ak74" or sumthin like that?<span id='postcolor'>

The names are search + engine smile.gif

Ingame names of

Sorry Placebo confused.gif but thanks a lot, does anybody know the answer to q 2 or is that in the search engine also? smile.gif

Well I would guess that the only surefire way to get that to work would be to set the unit's height to the exact amount of metres in height that the floor is on, same way they went about getting a unit to be stood in those guard tower things, I'm sure the search engine would find it just not sure what to search for.......Paul goes off and does a search using "height".........hmm here we go, try this thread smile.gif And another one, those two should explain it, if not do a search yourself for height and read those with a subject which seems relevant smile.gif

Place the unit on the map inside the building and adjust his starting height until he starts on the specific floor you want, I don't do editing so I'm only guessing this would work smile.gif

Announcing Placebo's first mission:

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>CEMENT SHOES</span>

tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

...that's kindof funny biggrin.gif ...glad to see you made it back alive from Resistance avonlady.. smile.gif

heheh, thats funny. Anyway I ll try it tomorrow and see what comes up, thanks placebo