Sign in to follow this  
jamesf1

[HMM] Stance Indicator

JamesF1,

something has changed in the game and now your mod fades out when in sitting(highprone), prone, lowprone(on side).. it just dissipears

Confirmed...

Yay!

Can anyone send me a link for Sickboys temporary v2 keys please ?

I just can't get Playwithsix to play nice :( keep getting errors and even reinstalling didn't help

I just need the server side keys and i'm set :)

Apologies for the delay in updating - the past few weeks have been hectic (RL) weeks for me :)

The next version is almost ready to release, but I'm going to hold off until the stance command change from the dev branch makes it to the main branch... just in case there are any other similar changes that could break it. At the moment, the problems some of you are experiencing are due to the dev branch command returning different results.

At the moment, the next version includes:

• Updated (v2) server/client keys.
  • UI now fades out when in a "normal" stance (i.e. the 'middle' stances).
  • UI now indicates when you're unable to move due to an injury (by use of canStand only, currently).

I've yet to do the config options for sizing/positioning, but will hopefullly have them done for the release :)

Great work!

Could you explain something for me? What exactly is this stance command change? Is it only an update relative to classnames or similar?

Yay!

Apologies for the delay in updating - the past few weeks have been hectic (RL) weeks for me :)

The next version is almost ready to release, but I'm going to hold off until the stance command change from the dev branch makes it to the main branch... just in case there are any other similar changes that could break it. At the moment, the problems some of you are experiencing are due to the dev branch command returning different results.

At the moment, the next version includes:

• Updated (v2) server/client keys.
  • UI now fades out when in a "normal" stance (i.e. the 'middle' stances).
  • UI now indicates when you're unable to move due to an injury (by use of canStand only, currently).

I've yet to do the config options for sizing/positioning, but will hopefullly have them done for the release :)

Good news.

Just wanted you to know that with the latest development build (that has full Beta content) your Mod does not work anymore...

The new BIS stance indicator though would make this one redundant (or the opposite), so don't stress the fix... Great work anyways, your Mod was a lifesaver along all the Alpha stage! :D

Yay!