Sign in to follow this  
CombatComm

MP Mission: Bomb Da Base TVT16,32

Bomb Da Base Mission Pack 1.0 TVT 16, 24, 32

CTF (Capture the Bomb)

Time Limit: 30, 45, and 60 Minutes

Objectives: Attack enemy base & protect your own teams cache

Download MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?bdsalzjeicgtr2n

You must work as a team to rush acquire Satchel Charges from the centrally located Bomb Stash. Whoever has ground superiority at the bomb stash has the power. The bomb stash refills only every 5 minutes.

You must protect the bomb carriers on your team. Use stealth, rush, or flank around your enemies defenses to infiltrate their base and destroy their ammo cache, while all the while protecting your own ammo cache against them.

Features and Tips:

Bases where you ammo cache is located and spawn areas are separate. In some cases it can take a while to reach your base from the spawn. Utilize vehicles is available and ensure you have a squad guarding against the enemy rush.

Plant anti-personal and vehicle mines around your base in the early minutes of the round! Just be sure to call them out to your team mates.

Vehicles and ammo crates at your spawn re spawn but vehicles and crates at your base do not! Protect these along with your cache!

With respawn on, it will be a constant back and forth battle for satchels. Check dead enemies and fallen comrades for satchels before the cleaning script buries them. Check back at the stash often.

Utilize gear boxes at spawn and bases to help you in your infiltration. ie Scuba Gear :)

He who controls the Bomb Stash wins, but don't neglect defense or the attack.

Your enemy is sure to have over watch and snipers at the stash. Use smoke and move as a team.

To Do:

Add, construct and tweak base fortifications.

Add content as ALPHA progresses.

Tweak balancing of Bomb Stash refill times.

Introduce more Mechanics and features

Parameter Toggles including no re spawn mode ala SOCOM US Navy Seals

Briefing Imformation

This set of 4 missions (more to come) is as close as I've seen ARMA 2 or 3 come to an actual CTF style seek and destroy. I have been an ARMA fan since 09 and have been messing with the editor since. This is my first mission I have uploaded. I had a lot of fun making it and hope you all have a lot of fun playing it.

Please provide as much feedback as you can/like, report bugs, and feel free to invite me to the server if you should host it. ;)

Known Bugs: Most of the time when you go for your first satchel it will disappear. The second one usually works and is placed in your backpack.

You do not respawn with the backpack needed to carry satchels. You must get one out of the middle crate at your spawn if you wish to carry satchels.

Bomb Stash Refill notifications are a little sketchy. Let me know if they are not displayed for you.

Edited by CombatComm

Me and my cousin will help you test if you like.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

Ignore that, you want your mission hosted don't you. Thought you wanted players.

Think I got most of the major kinks out! Still looking for people that wants to play and give me feedback. Will be hosting game now, 530PM PST. Search for Bomb Da Base TVT16,24,32. Join in and talk to me on global.