Sign in to follow this  
Dominance

Bugs so far...

So there isn't a bugs section so thought i'd post what I found yesterday (if I can remember them all.)

-Unable to pick up weapons from vehicles unless you drop them on the ground first.

-When I selected the team leader position in multiplayer a bug come up that constantly made radio commands without me touching anything, and even when I changed multiplayer mode and position it kept doing it until I quit the game and run it again.

-No indication of how much you can hold in your inventory, you just can't put anything else in there when it's full (not a bug but a feature that could be implemented).

-Can only get in certain positions in vehicles from certain sides, this may be a feature in the game though, but it can be annoying to find the proper side.

-It doesn't come up at all who is speaking on the mic by showing their name like in Arma 2 so you have no idea who is talking.

-Using the 5.1 surround sound setting on my speakers stuffs up the sound, I thought alot of sounds weren't implemented until I changed it back to stereo.

I'm sure there was a few others but I can't think of them right now. I will update this if I find more.

You can pick up the items from inside vehicles if you get in them, and access the gear from inside of it, like the backseat. Maybe some sort of "ownership" code error. Like when an enemy is inside and you cant get in.

one major thing i noticed, is that since your gear is stashed into separate places on your person IE vest/shirt, or whatever, i found that you cant access the vest of a dead player or AI without putting their vest/shirt on? you know what i mean? so idk i ended up deleting alot of items because of it

im posting my bugs found here so i dont start another bug thread.

1. i was testing landing on stuff in heli's and i found that the "DPP Tank (big)" when landed on, the heli will float a meter or so in the air. other similar objects dont have this issue.

2. when pressing the switch unit button (default 'u') there is large drop in fps.

3. this isnt really a bug but i hope it gets improved. i find you can fly inverted in heli's for a ridiculous amount of time regardless of raised or lowered collective and forward speed. it seems like you just dont fall out of the sky.

When you switch to another AI player and make him go prone/crouch/sit and switch back to your character the AI player will be stuck on the position and slide everywhere, and he will be prone/crouched/sitting in vehicles as well.

I think the bug section is supposed to be the actual bug/feedback tracker on the website.