Sign in to follow this  
Super_Beast

new to the game and what a game so far!

hello community I am new to the game and it is such a beautiful game for an alpha and really cant wait for more to come. my big question is the controls can someone help me out understanding/become more efficient at the controls. they use "sec. button" which is apparently "right-click" and defaults to page-up/page-down if you have any remapping tips please let me know.

after playing for 30 minutes in single player i was blown away but the details and how the weapon sways while you walk and run. great game so far and i hope to see more as i will continually play.. even though its just the alpha so far!

For infantry controls, these are what you need 90% of the time:

WASD - Movement

G - Throw grenade

R - Reload

Mouse wheel and button - Scroll through action menu and select action

X/Z - Crouch/prone

Left/right click - Fire/Aim Down Sight

Q/E - Lean left/right (You can double tap to "lock" it into position)

I - Inventory

N - Night Vision (Also for vehicle camera night vision/thermal)

Alt - Free look (Turning your character's head while not turning the body, useful in vehicles)

Keypad \ - Switch between scope and backup red dot sights on RCO scopes

For the stance modifier, it's just Left CTRL + WASD.

hello community I am new to the game and it is such a beautiful game for an alpha and really cant wait for more to come. my big question is the controls can someone help me out understanding/become more efficient at the controls. they use "sec. button" which is apparently "right-click" and defaults to page-up/page-down if you have any remapping tips please let me know.

after playing for 30 minutes in single player i was blown away but the details and how the weapon sways while you walk and run. great game so far and i hope to see more as i will continually play.. even though its just the alpha so far!

It should shape up nicely, shouldn’t it..

Regards mapping out your controls, I use a Nostromo, so mixed with the mouse I use (Roccat Kone+) it covers more or less all the main function’s without my hands having to leave the two.

I would put yourself into the Editor, place one unit (you) down, go into third person and have a look at all the stance positions, lean, roll, etc.

Whilst doing that think about where you are most comfortable with your hands with the controllers, mouse or KB you have. I'm sorry but can’t really help you KB wise, as all my functions are basically taken care of as said above. The Nostromo has more config variations than this series has pulled out, so far anyway..

Enjoy and welcome..:)

thanks for the help i hope to learn the commands soon so the battlefield doesnt look so odd with me running around aimlessly.