Sign in to follow this  
Babur

British Armed Forces

I was just wondering whether when the game comes out there will be a British Armed Forces pack like in ARMA 2 or whether someone was already making a addon for it?

Edit: Just before someone says it I tried searching for this but could only find one link which was removed and as such could not view it.

Edited by Babur

I am guessing, and this is solely a guess since its just a single day after Alpha release they are not working on a BAF, or rather any DLC quite yet... Simple reasons is they have effectively set street dates and will be working hard to meet that before worrying about having BAF for Arma 3.. in the mean time I am sure someone from this amazing community of Arma fans will port something over for the fans of BAF.

I am guessing, and this is solely a guess since its just a single day after Alpha release they are not working on a BAF, or rather any DLC quite yet... Simple reasons is they have effectively set street dates and will be working hard to meet that before worrying about having BAF for Arma 3.. in the mean time I am sure someone from this amazing community of Arma fans will port something over for the fans of BAF.

Yes well that's why I said after the game comes out not during Alpha or Beta, I was just curious more so whether the new Blufor was just a sort of generic NATO force or whether its would be broken down into individual armies.

I think that some modders will come up with those. So dont worrry. The awesome community will do it. :)

This isn't so much a mod discussion as it is a DLC question. I think it's premature to ask about any DLCs.

Thread closed.