Sign in to follow this  
Conure

Is it possible the frame rate will go up?

Hello all,

I don't have much experience with alpha or beta software, though I did play the DCS A10 beta.

There were a few bugs in that that made the fps go down by a lot, which were eventually ironed it.

Is it possible the same will happen here? I have a quite good pc but sometimes my FPS drops a lot, just wondering whether to expect any improvement in frame rate as the alpha and beta progresses, or is the performance now roughly what to expect?

Thank you

I would say yes and no I'm sure it will get better when they clean the software up but will drop when they add other stuff

Hello all,

I don't have much experience with alpha or beta software, though I did play the DCS A10 beta.

There were a few bugs in that that made the fps go down by a lot, which were eventually ironed it.

Is it possible the same will happen here? I have a quite good pc but sometimes my FPS drops a lot, just wondering whether to expect any improvement in frame rate as the alpha and beta progresses, or is the performance now roughly what to expect?

Thank you

For sure it will. Things are usually this way in Alpha builds and slowly things will be added to stress CPU and GPU's

For sure it will. Things are usually this way in Alpha builds and slowly things will be added to stress CPU and GPU's

I really hope so! I have an i5 2500k at 4.2ghz which isn't the newest and fast by any means but I think it's still an okay CPU. It does seem to be my cpu holding me up though as I have a gtx 660ti and whether graphics are high or low there is no difference.

Maybe I will have to get a new CPU in a few months.

I really hope so! I have an i5 2500k at 4.2ghz which isn't the newest and fast by any means but I think it's still an okay CPU. It does seem to be my cpu holding me up though as I have a gtx 660ti and whether graphics are high or low there is no difference.

Maybe I will have to get a new CPU in a few months.

Nah..you have a nice CPU and should run the game nicely. Upgrading is always nice, but wait until for the final product, then decide because it may not be necessary right now.