Sign in to follow this  
Beverage

20mm bullets

does the 20mm HE bullets make a mediumed sized explosion WHEN IT hits the ground or does it make a pop sound with a cloud of dust WHEN IT HITS THE GROUND

in other words how big is the 20mm explosion

20mm shell has a strength of about a granade.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 12 2002,01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hot damn I want one of those<span id='postcolor'>

A Warrior?

Why not? Mainly I just want that cannon, and if I get the Warrior I dont have to hook it up to a trailer biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 12 2002,02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not? Mainly I just want that cannon, and if I get the Warrior I dont have to hook it up to a trailer  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well the Ministry of Defence will probably sell you some! As long as you can prove you are part of an opressive regime. wink.gif

He's from Texas. And while not an opressive regime, I am sure he could make a good case for needing one for 'varmint control'

Damn gophers!!!

biggrin.gif

Theyre called prairie dogs. Weve also got coyotes. And republicans. Do they qualify as a varmint? Cuz there are a hell of a lot of em around here tounge.gif

Prairie dogs, coyotes eyc = Varmints

Republican = Vermin

I know they are both V words, and thus the confusion.

And before I am flamed by our right wing bretheren of the board..

Politician = Vermin

It's pretty much a constant.  Just like slime floats to the top of a pond, so will the human equivalent float to the top of most political systems biggrin.gif

What is the difference between a dead dog in the middle of the road, and a dead politician in the middle of the road?

There are skid marks in front of the dead dog biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Republican = Vermin

<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gif *mushroom stamps Warin*

tounge.gif

LOL!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*mushroom stamps Warin*

<span id='postcolor'>

How did I just KNOW that was coming!

Lord, hanging out here has really corrupted me. On monday I am going to put a deposit on a handmade 1911 style .45 handgun (A company called Valtro, Model 1998A1. Handled one at the gun shop and it's a BEAUT smile.gif) Then I have to take the wonderful government mandated courses so I can have it.

You Americans are bad men, infecting me with the desire to shoot paper targets biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You Americans are bad men, infecting me with the desire to shoot paper targets <span id='postcolor'>

yes, and old washers, dyers, and refridgerators as well. biggrin.gif

22 days until I can buy and handgun and legally carry it at my job.

Kinda ironic since the Army had been letting me play with fully automatic weapons and explosives since I was 17.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">22 days until I can buy and handgun and legally carry it at my job.

<span id='postcolor'>

I was loking at a job in the security industry... might still do it if I can get my sorry ass into good enough shape.

Thing is, in the province of BC, only the police can pack automatics. Armed security guards are stuck with revolvers. I asked one why, and he says the Attourney General of BC mandates it because most of the slobs in the security business cant be counted on to peoperly maintain an automatic. Too funny biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 12 2002,03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ugh, I'm not a big fan of revolvers. Not enough bullets.<span id='postcolor'>

Says the guy who maintains the squads belt fed weapon tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 12 2002,03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ugh, I'm not a big fan of revolvers. Not enough bullets.<span id='postcolor'>

That's what speed loaders are for. One of my dads buddies can reload his revolver faster than some guys can reload an automatic. biggrin.gif

I also discovered that I can still legally buy an AR-15 in Canada. It just needs a buttload of paperwork to get it into the country. Whee smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I also discovered that I can still legally buy an AR-15 in Canada. It just needs a buttload of paperwork to get it into the country. Whee <span id='postcolor'>

Good luck.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 12 2002,03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You Americans are bad men, infecting me with the desire to shoot paper targets <span id='postcolor'>

yes, and old washers, dyers, and refridgerators as well. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't forget the colour spray cans wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't forget the colour spray cans <span id='postcolor'>

Yes, and 1 gallon milk jugs full of water and ceramic bed post knobs are fun as well. (don't ask) tounge.gif

Watermelon work really well too!

Especially when you're firing semi wadcutters biggrin.gif

What a mess biggrin.gif

We tried blocks of ice once, but the melons made a more satisfying mess.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ July 12 2002,04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 12 2002,03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You Americans are bad men, infecting me with the desire to shoot paper targets <span id='postcolor'>

yes, and old washers, dyers, and refridgerators as well. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't forget the colour spray cans wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! I remember this.

this is reference to Wobble's experience in shooting 'empty' cans as targets with his rifle. I think it was in 'Military Stupidity' thread. biggrin.gif