Sign in to follow this  
lazerath

[BUG] Mouse Icon not Visible in Game Menu/Map

Ho folks,

I am currently having a problem where my mouse icon does not show in game anywhere. It does not show on the main menu, in any of the sub menus (options etc.) or on the map or inventory (gear). Does anyone know how to fix this issue? or is it simply not working in this stage of the alpha?

EDIT: I have fixed the issue and it appears that it is NOT a bug in the game but rather a conflict with windows. I am including the fix information here as apparently this happens frequently with steam and windows vista/7.

Link: Steam Support Click On This Link

Edited by lazerath
Issue is Fixed

I've had this problem in A2 before. Alt Tabbing usually seems to work there. Not sure about A3 though.

hmm. that does not seem to help. I've never had this problem with steam before and any of the Arma Games. I see that there is now a "ARMA 3 - ALPHA TROUBLESHOOTING" forum. Could a Moderator please move this to the proper forum for me and I hope someone can help with this issue. As it stands the game is almost completely un-playable for me. I am also unable to change the keybinds in the options. Is this a bug? or simply not an option that is available at the moment?

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I have fixed the issue and it appears that it is NOT a bug in the game but rather a conflict with windows. I am including the fix information here as apparently this happens frequently with steam and windows vista/7.

Link: Steam Support Click On This Link

I have had this problem too, only way I've gotten around it was by either starting the game in window mode, or when pressing Esc. in-game (pause) and pressing "Left-Alt + Enter." Also had this issue with A2 and Dirt. Not the best remedy but still enough of a fix, hope this helps.