Sign in to follow this  
foffy

Army of the Czech Republic Steam Key?

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place, but perhaps you guys can help me out. I decided to do a one-two punch today with the ArmA series, so I bought the alpha to III as well as the aforementioned DLC in the title. The strange issue is this is the only time I have ever seen the need for a CD key, and the strange thing was when I purchased it, I have yet to find a single prompt to suggest I even got a CD key. The expansion is not listed as a game on my game list, unlike the previous two DLC packages I bought via the ArmA Collection.

For those of you have Steam, is this a new issue or a silly snaffu that I can solve? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but maybe you guys would be in the know about it and if you can help me.

ACR DLC is listed in "View Downloadable Content" and not as a separate game, check there if you got a key.

There was/is a problem with ACR DLC and steam giving keys, so that might also be your problem.

hello, we are sorry for the issue with ACR DLC, there is issue with keys and it was temporarily disabled, we are working with Valve to resolve the keys issue (if there are more issues we will know after fixing this one first)

It's listed, but no key. So it is an issue? Okay. Hope they solved it soon.

Guess BIS really wants me to do the ArmA III Alpha. :P

I have same problem, I bought ACR and now when I want to play arrowhead it ask me for cdkey, but cdkey nowhere..

Same here. Just bought ACR. When I start Arrowhead it ask for the ACR key which I don't have....

Edit: Now Steam shows the Key and I can start and play ACR. Problem solved.

Edited by Eheufaucan

Seems the issue solved for me. Deep thanks, BIS. Much love. <3