Sign in to follow this  
Elena

HUD missplaced on 5:4 TFT Ratio - My Fault or a Bug?

Hello everybody.

Running ArmA for the first time, and adjusting the graphics a bit (it's amazing, i have only a geForce GT420 which is considered a Low-End card even for Laptops, and the game runs absolutely amazing and smooth, just saying - ) i noticed a wierd mistake within the HUD.

All the dark-grey elements, such as the Weapons Display, the Top-Left Vehicle Information box, or the grey circle in the top middle of the screen when flying a helo, work exactly as, and where they should. However, the bright-white overlay of said Radar (The circle which supposedly is meant to be placed around the grey circle, and indicates directions in Mil. degrees) is missplaced a bit above said grey circle, so it is cut out of the screen halfway. Also, the action menu is cut out on the top-left half, and overlapping with the Menu box. All i can read is 'lot' instead of 'enter AH-6 as Pilot' or 'ommander' as of 'enter Speedboat (Minigun) as Commander'.

Now, since the bug & feedbacktracker will be pretty busy, i figured i'd rather ask here first, if anyone with a 5:4 monitor has this very same issue, or if i just failed at adjusting my graphics, and if so, how i could fix it up. If i get no results here, i can still submit a feedback report.

Thank you for reading & helping.