Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyfingers2

Arma 3 site Security

Hi just a quick question, Will my card details be safe when i purchase of the Deluxe edition on the new arma 3 site, or would it be best if i brought it off steam ???.

Thanks.

Hi just a quick question, Will my card details be safe when i purchase of the Deluxe edition on the new arma 3 site, or would it be best if i brought it off steam ???.

Thanks.

I somehow assume that the purchase buttons on the A3 site are only re-direct links to the BI-Store or Steam.

I've used Sprocket/BIStore a few times since 2007, I've had no issues with my card being stolen from those sites.

No, it's no safe at all. They will paste your card details all over the world and buy vast amounts of cheese with it.

Everyone is talking about the store.bistudio.com (Also the buy page makes a reverence to it).

Thus you can savely asume your details will be safe by the usual standards. :)

Anyway, it's better not to leave any banking info anywhere on the net. There are alternative and effective solutions.

Hi,

we don't collect any credit card related info on store.bistudio.com, the payment is proccessed by the bank/paypal ;)

Hi, we don't collect any credit card related info on store.bistudio.com, the payment is proccessed by the bank/paypal ;)

I am having problems purchasing off the store. I wanted to do a purchase just to make sure my account was ready for release. I've tried Paypal and Credit Card and every time I get this after a long delay:

Untitled1.png

I then click to go to order details and I get this after another long delay:

Untitled2.png

During this process I was never asked to input credit card information or, when using Paypal, redirected to PayPal to complete my purchase. I also had an option to view account options where it said I could change my billing information, but it just redirected me to the BIS Dashboard page.

Please help.