Sign in to follow this  
KDog35

Screen turns green when i start going..

hi,

when i start climbing the ladder on one of those buildings (which i never knew you could climb), the screen goes olive green and an "X" appears at the top left of the screen.

Anyone know what that is??

Thanks-

Are you by any chance using a 1) Multimonitor layout (ie more then one screen) 2) Have anything open in the background?

I have noticed that if you have multimonitor active while playing OpF it can sometimes cause the screen to go strange and show the "close" button at the top of the screen.

If you have some IE webpages open also it will sometimes take over the top of the screen and cause the same thing.

I find the safest way to play OpF is to turn off Dual monitors - and also minimize (or better yet close) any programs that are not related to system or game play.

If none of this apply - sorry smile.gif

WiNC

multimonitor? No I don't think so. And I'm not sure how to check; I'm new with computers. No other programs are open when I play also. If you can step me through on how to check the multimonitor thing, that would be great.

KDOg-

KDog - you would know if you have mutlimonitor - you would have more then one computer screen on your desk smile.gif

I doubt it is multimonitor if you don't use it ... (and it sounds like you don't)

I would suggest you supply us with some information like what devices your computer uses (ie, video card, sound card, etc) and also what drivers you are using.

Regards

WiNC

If you mean that the lower half of the sky goes green this is caused by the graphics settings in in prefrences.

search the avon lady's site for a solution I know there is something about it. Cant remember the web adress but there are lots of links to it on this site and Im sure someone will post it below smile.gif