Sign in to follow this  
opendome

OPFOR showing up as BLUFOR on the map

Hello gentlemen! im having a little issue with the added OPFOR units on a map im creating, they are showing as as BLUFOR on the map while actually playing the mission. They act just like OPFOR units and try to kill BLUFOR but they are always indicated on the map as BLUFOR groups (Even with, combat, reinforcing side tabs). Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

need more information tbh, i.e. are u creating them with a trigger? are they actual units/groups placed? are they grouped with another side?

I think he means the default markers on cadet mode. They seem to act pretty wonky regarding colors...

Oh they are actually placed units on the map, I inserted them in a compound and set way points for them to patrol, they patrol but they show up on the BLUFOR map immediately (and they are about 10 km away) They also show up as BLUFOR units (with BLUFOR NATO symbols) on any difficulty including expert

they show up on the BLUFOR map immediately (and they are about 10 km away) They also show up as BLUFOR units (with BLUFOR NATO symbols) on any difficulty including expert

Default markers don't appear on veteran or expert mode (by default). They do on recruit & regular. And yeah, enemies will be blue markers in OA/co.

Edited by Iceman77

Oh ill have to see if changing the commands helps real quick

and thats odd, I just tried playing it on expert and they are still there, they arent the usual symbols, they show up as these blue version of these guys (even though they are OPFOR african rebels)

Map_Symbols.jpg

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:10 ----------

they ll also turn red and say (COMBAT) or REINFORCEMENT beside the name on the map

---------- Post added at 00:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:21 ----------

I also think it started doing it with all OPFOR groups that spawn (Its a Lingor MSO map), itll say like 0 1-2-K and some of them have actions such as (Garrison) or (combat) beside them

oh.. it's an addon problem. Tip: When requesting help for a problem, you should let it be known what addons (if any) you're using. Else, the people trying to help you are likely to run circles and get no where, as they assume you're requesting help with the vanilla game. IE; Those markers don't exist as default markers in the vanilla game.

On topic: Sorry I can't help you, as I don't have these addons.

Oh sorry about that, I believe they come in the ACE pack. Fro mods im running McTierone, COSLX, ACRE, Lingor, GL4, and ACE

Yea I just saw that it did hiding in the corner but I deleted it and its still doing it :(

Thanks for all your help anyway guys! I cant seem to figure it out, it seems to do it on every map, so I guess my MSO will just be strictly random