Sign in to follow this  
grey

Does resistance cater to the co-op fans out ther?

hey guys

just before i buy resistance- does it add any new co-op missions for lan play? this is my favourite aspect of operation flashpoint, and if resistance doesnt give you anything new in that department.. well... i might be forced to reconsider purchasing it sad.gif

ideally we would be able to play all of the campaigns (or at least all the major battles where the player has/is part of a squad of soldiers) in cooperative mode. its just not fair how developers neglect co-op gamers sad.gif

why.. why i ask you sad.gif

There is at least one Coop and another is a mixture of Coop and CTF (west has to destroy a SCUD, East protects it and the owner of the flag has a better respawn position)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (grey @ July 09 2002,13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ideally we would be able to play all of the campaigns (or at least all the major battles where the player has/is part of a squad of soldiers) in cooperative mode. its just not fair how developers neglect co-op gamers sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with you 110%, for me the heart and soul of OFP is my co-op experiences (mainly LAN)...there are some great user made co-op missions out there, but it would be really nice to see the designers putting out more official co-op material...especially a campaign! smile.gif