Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Karzeghistani Defence Forces (Shapur Conflict)

Presenting you Slatts's M/45! a submachine gun still used by the Ground Forces, mostly crewmen and pilots!

arma2oa2013063003314.png

37earma2oa2013063003314.png

arma2oa2013063003361.png

arma2oa2013063003364.png

arma2oa2013063003370.png

arma2oa2013063003372.png

Yea thats a lot of pictures :'D

Credits to Slatts of course, either way people PLEASE give me ideas!

As well, any weapon texturer would like to join me in the adventure of KDF mod creating? My disadvantage is weapon texturing :|

Edited by Sakai

All credit for the M/45 goes to SFP mod and the great oh mighty GranQ ;)

All credit for the M/45 goes to SFP mod and the great oh mighty GranQ ;)

Thanks for that! will add it into full credit list later on.

Tested the Al Hussein, its an amazing tank but there are so many problems with it...

Drivers Seat - arma2oa2013070201363.png

Outside Textures - 4a8arma2oa2013070201363.png

arma2oa2013070201364.png

473arma2oa2013070201364.png

And surely I do not plan to take M60A3, a bit overused... :|

EDIT: Only if I would of someone in the team to help me out getting this homemade beauty in the game... KDF would of have its own Infantry AT Weapon...

buldozer201307020447.png

82bbuldozer201307020447.png

1a3buldozer201307020447.png

buldozer201307020448.png

Texturing this thing for me would of be impossible to be honest, it needs to be sadly unwrapped which I have no idea how to...

And yap this is randomly made by me with some stuff from gamebanana and vilas's mlods ;)

Of course this cant be even categorized in alpha even in oxygen lol, size wise, surely is too big I presume

Edited by Sakai

I see what you mean about the textures etc with the Al Hussein,, it might require Troubles Challenger 1 pack to use it properly. I understand your reluctance to use the M-60A3, perhaps look at contacting the PRACS mod for permission for their upgraded M-60A3 the M-60A3-S

Edited by R0adki11
grammar

I see what you mean about the textures etc with the Al Hussein,, it might require Troubles Challenger 1 pack to use it properly. I understand your reluctance to use the M-60A3, perhaps look at contacting the PRACS mod for permission for their upgraded M-60A3 the M-60A3-S

I might try and ask, but on the website its categorized as Work in Progress? So hopefully it aint because that would of mean a need of alternative :|

I like the look of that modernized M60A3, looks better than the original one.

Alternative would of be the French Tanks

Edited by Sakai

@Sakai,

Do you mean the M60-120S Patton tank, or also known as M60-2000 Patton tank that P:RACS is currently developing? I've seen screenshots from Ballistic09 that had them in them, perhaps worth a try of the Hussein doesn't cut it? Or perhaps together with the Hussein?

@Sakai' date='

Do you mean the M60-120S Patton tank, or also known as M60-2000 Patton tank that P:RACS is currently developing? I've seen screenshots from Ballistic09 that had them in them, perhaps worth a try of the Hussein doesn't cut it? Or perhaps together with the Hussein?[/quote']

Hussein can't be used as its completely bugged

That one too? Sorry to hear that Sakai, for it sure won't ease the hard job of addon making. But mind you M60-120S/M60-2000 by P:RACS isn't released to the public as of yet. But Wld247 has the last patch for Arma2 P:RACS content on a low profile, so perhaps he'd be happy to know another permitted mod uses his M60-2000/120S tank addon. Ballistic09 had some screenshots about that one, looks modern and has more ammo capacity then the Hussein with a mere 17 onboard stored Sabot rounds in real life.. I hope you're allowed to use either P:RACS M60-120S/M60-2000 Patton tank, or their fine Leopard 2a4 which if I'm correct originates from the hands of Vilas himself. Perhaps a double chance on that one to get permission to modify..

On another note, many Takistani invader's T-72 'Ural' tanks got captured after barrel's went disfunct, due to lack of good Taki supply lines the deeper they'd got in Karzeghistani territory. Ardistan was the main-target, where Karzeghistan was a rich by-product of conquest for Shapur's oilfields and industry, not to mention the Takistani government backing Taki locals residing inside Karzeghistan where the latter are part of tribes and oilfield workforce.. Dirty jobs and that sort of thing.. And not to forget refugees from the NATO-invasion period settling down in the relative peaceful area becoming a ever stronger factor in Karzeghi society as numbers slowly grow with each immigrant crossing the Karzeghi-Taki border.. Just my take on it, I hope it may do you some good other then reading a mere plotted storyline.. That said, I wish you luck with the whole effort.

If nothing else you can Always legitimately reskin an M1A2 Abrams tank, as Karzeghistan is an ally of the USA, perhaps a doubtful ally, but so is Iraq and they got some 200 (degraded export) M1A1 Abrams tanks aswell. That can Always do, right?

Edited by Thani '82

I will see what I can do... I cant promise much but I surely wont add M1A2 Abrams, thats too much for the faction and a bit too many american stuff used mostly, want to use something European, sadly for the Leo, Vilas only allows few people to use it :|

I will see what I can do... I cant promise much but I surely wont add M1A2 Abrams, thats too much for the faction and a bit too many american stuff used mostly, want to use something European, sadly for the Leo, Vilas only allows few people to use it :|

Vilas i recall released a Leo 2a4 in his MLODs pack, that could be useful?

Vilas i recall released a Leo 2a4 in his MLODs pack, that could be useful?

If I remember correctly he said that he only allows few people to use it

If I remember correctly he said that he only allows few people to use it
Oh i can't recall reading that, perhaps drop him a PM for confirmation? Also if you still need light tank, Nogova has some T55s they may no longer want :)

Oh i can't recall reading that, perhaps drop him a PM for confirmation? Also if you still need light tank, Nogova has some T55s they may no longer want :)

I remember talking about them with him as I wanted to use it for FAC but he said no because is completely new, alltho I will send a PM later on to ask again.

A small numbers of T-55 wouldnt hurt alltho slightly modified ;p

Any IVF/APC's Nogovans can sell to Karzeghistan as well? :P

Edited by Sakai

A small numbers of T-55 wouldnt hurt alltho slightly modified ;p

Any IVF/APC's Nogovans can sell to Karzeghistan as well? :P

I am sure some T55s upgraded with ERA in a Karzeghistan Camo Pattern would look quite good, especially with so many other countries in the Green Sea Region using Soviet/Russian Kit. Spare parts would be readily available, also this could lead to some different variants.

IVFs/APCs, Nogovan might be able to supply some BMPs or MT-LBs. However i think a Marder would be a good APC, especially if you can use a Leo to go with it :)

I was thinking along the lines of a VAB for an APC. I feel they wouldn't have IFVs as such. Their main transport being jeeps or trucks

I was thinking along the lines of a VAB for an APC. I feel they wouldn't have IFVs as such. Their main transport being jeeps or trucks

Thats true but at least one sort of IVF would work, something European

Icebreakr has a Leopard 1A5 on his Isla Duala map-addon units, on the Afrene-side. Perhaps helpful to ask where he'd got his hands on that?

As for armored personnel carrier, I was thinking of the Bulldog APC made by Cleggy:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14679

It needs Community Base Addons/CBA though.. Don't know if that's a problem with you? Oh and BAF DLC for the crew, unless placed as empty vehicle on the map..

Icebreakr has a Leopard 1A5 on his Isla Duala map-addon units' date=' on the Afrene-side. Perhaps helpful to ask where he'd got his hands on that?

As for armored personnel carrier, I was thinking of the Bulldog APC made by Cleggy:

[url']http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14679[/url]

It needs Community Base Addons/CBA though.. Don't know if that's a problem with you? Oh and BAF DLC for the crew, unless placed as empty vehicle on the map..

I believe the Leopard 1A5 was made by Vilas, Vilas has made all the different variations of Leo for his P85 mod. The Bulldog APC would be a nice idea, for the APC. If cleggy gave permission for use and perhap the files then the config can be easily changed to remove dependencies such as BAF crew. If you did decide to go with Bulldog, i would love to see a British Battle Tank to go with it :)

Well for my idea would of be VAB as Slatts suggested and & R0adki11's suggestion of Marder as Infantry Fighting Vehicle and than perhaps bulldog but to be honest Im not fan of the look of it. Karzeghistani being a middle east would of have some problems with Britain I guess due the colonization stuff ((e.g. India type))

But question is, where to get them :D

It would of be a amazing combination of European equipment!

Edited by Sakai

A little show off of a Karzeghistani Vehicle Camouflage and British FOX ((awaiting permission from Trouble))

arma2oa2013070518132.png

579arma2oa2013070518132.png

arma2oa2013070518135.png

Karzeghistani Camouflage has its look of a blotch/clouds style with brown and sandy colors.

Hopefully Trobule will allow me to use this mod, I remember that he gives mlod's sometimes as well because the Fox is slightly not completed as it has some bugs which I could try to fix.

Seriously looking good Sakai! But I do wonder how effective that camouflage pattern actually is in game?

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 the best effectiveness, what would you scale your vehicle-camouflage pattern at when compared to BIS' Takistani vehicle-camo? :)

Seriously looking good Sakai! But I do wonder how effective that camouflage pattern actually is in game?

On a scale of 1-10' date=' with 10 the best effectiveness, what would you scale your vehicle-camouflage pattern at when compared to BIS' Takistani vehicle-camo? :)[/quote']

Good enough to be honest, obviously it works on humans not AI, I will have to darken it a bit later on

gonna pause modding this mod due a reasonable reason which is, insufficient resources, as what I mean by that is models, I myself can't model which simply will make the mod kinda be shitty with overused models which were mostly used multiple times, sadly I have no time to learn 3d modelling... I am not sure when I will return but please mods do not lock this.