Sign in to follow this  
jptiger

sniper style server(s)

hey guys.

something great about arma 2 is the environment, the fact that you can hide anywhere.

so it is a great game for sniping, only one problem except from a billion dayz server (that restart every 3hours, and many people sits in the same place over and over again, cherno :P) there are no servers (at least i have not been able to find one)

so why not make a server that has a map (chernarus E.G) where a number of people roam free (all weapons allowed) and some vehicles for transportation. but whitout all the zombies and crab,just for pro. sniping

what do you think, will it be possible. will the attendance be high enough.

any idea?!

jptiger.

sorry for the awfull grammar =)

hey guys.

something great about arma 2 is the environment, the fact that you can hide anywhere.

so it is a great game for sniping, only one problem except from a billion dayz server (that restart every 3hours, and many people sits in the same place over and over again, cherno :P) there are no servers (at least i have not been able to find one)

so why not make a server that has a map (chernarus E.G) where a number of people roam free (all weapons allowed) and some vehicles for transportation. but whitout all the zombies and crab,just for pro. sniping

what do you think, will it be possible. will the attendance be high enough.

any idea?!

jptiger.

sorry for the awfull grammar =)

You can do that already. fire up ArmA II OA, join a regular CTI or Wasteland COOP game and go sniping.

thanks for the tip, do you happen to know a good server (no hack nice players etc.

hacking is not that much of a problem in vanila arma

Just let the filter search for CTI and you will find a few semi-crowded warfare BE servers or look directly for "wasteland".

Stay away from Domination and the likes because that's only PvE not PvP.

But in general there are so many different missions out there...just try them out until you find what you like.

I've also seen pure sniper DM missions from time to time.

Edited by Beagle

thanks. checking out tomorrow, bed time now (5.20a) talking about sniping, working on a mission

Hey mate, jump on my server.

Always a good team of guys on it wishing to team up.

And there are always bases available to snipe away at, that's if you can afford or find a sniper rifle :)

Filter for MBS and join #001.

Hey mate, jump on my server.

Always a good team of guys on it wishing to team up.

And there are always bases available to snipe away at, that's if you can afford or find a sniper rifle :)

Filter for MBS and join #001.

sure, i give it a try, see you soon =)