Sign in to follow this  
mrmax

B.i. official response required!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

This is not about censoring your opinions but about the forums getting filled with GameSpy threads. Please stick to the ones that are open and post your opinions there.

<span id='postcolor'> by "denoir"

It is obvious there is unrest in the OFP community regarding Gamespy browser

and All Seeing Eye.

I believe B.I. needs to make an official response that addresses

the following questions:

1. Will there be a patch or fix that will allow other game browsers to detect OFPresistance? Specifically "All Seeing Eye".

2. Why was the decision made to exclude server detection by other game browser services?

*B.I. may feel it is not necessary to give this information. But OFP customers

want to understand how they could be so blatantly ignored, by the All Seeing Eye exclusion.

PLEASE ONLY B.I. personal respond to this post!

And I don't mean canceling this post, denoir

we await B.I. response.........

BTW thanks for such a great game, OFP............

I'm not purchasing Resistance until I hear from B.I.

First of all, Suma (Ondrej Spanel, BIS Lead Programmer and the one that usually posts in the forums) is on vacation until 15/7.

Second, I think that you are not in a position to demand an explanation. You can instead ask politely for an explanation, and you might get it.

Third, you obviously read my "No more new gamespy threads", so why didn't you comply? This should have been posted in the already existing thread on the subject.

Closing smile.gif