iceman77

Removing any Primary Weapon from a unit

I need to be able to remove a primary weapon from a unit, no matter what primary weapon the unit may have. I'd prefer not to use a large array of weapon names. Is there anyway to simply remove just a primary weapon if the unit posseses one? RemoveAllWeapons isn't an option.

If (PrimaryWeapon Player != "") Then {Hint "Has a Weapon"} //But I need to remove the weapon instead;

is there a way to get this done on loop? I want it for a joke on my commander so he can only use pistol(Zubr) during mission.

sure, in the init.sqf put something like

if (name player == "DudesName") then 
{
  while (alive player) do {player removeWeapon (primaryWeapon player); sleep 2;};
};

or if you want to make him butter fingers and drop it on the ground:

{
  while (alive player) do {player action ["dropWeapon", player , (primaryWeapon player)] ; sleep 2;};
};

sure, in the init.sqf put something like

{
  while (alive player) do {player removeWeapon (primaryWeapon player); sleep 2;};
};

or if you want to make him butter fingers and drop it on the ground:

{
  while (alive player) do {player action ["dropWeapon", player , (primaryWeapon player)] ; sleep 2;};
};

Thanks so much can it be done with unit name and init? the commander unit is a certainty but commander might change.

Thanks so much can it be done with unit name and init? the commander unit is a certainty but commander might change.

Oh yeah that works also just use player == UnitName instead of name player