Sign in to follow this  
Sadico

Ww2 jeep

Cool it looks to me like Marcel will be the regonized WWII mod maker with some help from some of those other guys because Invasion 1944 seems pretty dead.

Great work from Marcel again. And yes it's great that we have an indepent WW2 modder rather than a full mod which will release everything only when the whole mod is done.

Tried it and I thought they looked great but for some reason I'm missing the texture for the wheels - just white squares in v1.46confused.gif?confused.gif???

I am having the exact same problem, m16a2m203!

I've opened a discussion about this problem yesterday on Marcels forum. You can follow (and participate of course if you want smile.gif  ) the discussion on his site.

It's quite a cool addon! Just to bad with this wheel problem, hopefully we'll get it solved.

Tusk

White wheels come because it's the same problem as muzzle flash bug. Marcel edited the Jeep model from OFP demo so you have to use Direct 3D without HW T&L confused.gif. The problem might be solved by deleting the wheel textures and making the actual wheels more smoother (wheels are quite blocky in that model but there's a texture that makes them look round).

Bingo!

Thanks N.o.R.S.u! smile.gif

To bad, disabling HW T&L isn't an option for me..

Ah well...

Tusk