Sign in to follow this  
SpaceAlex

Invisible guba and angelina in cutscenes

I just checked original cmapaign cutscenes and noticed something strange. Genaral Guba and Angelina are invisible in the cutscenes on Kolgujev. They're talking, but you can't see them. biggrin.gif

You can see them in 1.46 though. I guess there's a problem in scripting. All i know is that there's a problem in the mission editor.

If you have EAX on, then you can clearly hear that they are there, but not with the right height. they are on the ground, not the second floor, where they should be.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ALDEGA @ July 15 2002,23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you have EAX on, then you can clearly hear that they are there, but not with the right height. they are on the ground, not the second floor, where they should be.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea, i know. There's aproblem with the mission editor. They changed some of the commands and the old ones don't work anymore.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there a problem with using this thread? Mehinks someone was too lazy to bother looking around or using the search engine. <span id='postcolor'>

Sorry,

there is no solution to the problem here tounge.gif

But you are right I just forgot to use the search engine, thought I was the only one getting this problem.

So, any workarounds? confused.gif

Baaah don't quote me, I feel all guilty when I see one of my cranky posts again wink.gif

Nahh,

I really appreciate the job you're doing here!

The same thing happened to me too at the end of the original campaign...

But I thought it was an artistic choice made by the BIS team, so they would not show the "end" of their relationship ! And it sounded quite right, too. LOL! biggrin.gif