Sign in to follow this  
Sakowski

[MP] co6 Operation Undershaft [My First Mission]

Hello!

I have decided to learn some mission making, this is my first ever mission so it will suck :)

Nothing much special in it, its a assault type mission.

But tell us what is it about?

Untitled.png

Operation Undershaft is first North Korean attack on Utes, however this is "Russian" peacekeeping, North Korea agreed to join Russia in peacekeeping operation in Chernarus region, its first attack was Utes.

Six North Korean Special Forces Operatives are transported on the shores of Utes on 0640 hours, harsh weather, high wind and rain, their objective is to clear out "Strelka" closest village by the drop zone and then proceed to clear out enemy barracks, however reinforcements might be send to Strelka from barracks. There is a positive intel from NDC (National Defense Commission) that there are two ammo caches in the village and barracks, NKSF operatives are told to destroy it.

There are civilian's present so watch your fire, be advised of the reinforcement, it might come or might not and we do not know what it is but we are sure it is nothing big, after your mission is completed move out to the airport, it is marked on your map, PLEASE DO follow the markers on the map just as they say or else the mission wont really work, its my first time making a mission so this was my first shot so I did something very easy :)

NKSF Operatives are equipped with silenced guns, grenades, smoke grenades and satchels charges.

Requirements:

This mission is ACE based so you will need ACE, I really recommend playing with it and ACRE! other mod you will need is North Korean Army its self made by someguywho

Link to the mod topic: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?121677-Someguywho-s-North-Koreans

Mission Download Link: http://localhostr.com/s7xUIdNeSEql

I as well recommend playing on Veteran or using ASR AI.

Armaholic mirror:

- Operation Undershaft Co-06 (@)

Please give me feedback on the mission :)

As well!

iiibC2_ecI4

This is I guess what happens after you finish your mission comrade!

Edited by Sakowski

Thanks a lot, once they will be revived from the suggestions I've send you I will try to make more of them :'D

But let me tell you that alone with ACE and ASR_AI, its impossibru to win :)

As well thanks to armaholic for placing a mirror on their site of my mission