Sign in to follow this  
mooman7777

No End Of Game Cut Scene?

Well...I purchased the game last week…

I made it through the campaign mode…37 total crashes

( I saved often)

and ran the main character to the final waypoint and the screen went blank then said “the endâ€

Was this a mistake/crash?

Was the final Cut Scene deleted?

This game has so much potential, I can put up with the constant crashes (I am an X universe fan after all…their games feel like beta’s for at least a year and a half after release) but there are soo many enhancements that need to be added to the game to make it re-playable

After reading the forums there are a vast majority of players that agree with me and I’m guessing that most of those enhancements would prevent it from being on xbox

I would like to suggest to the community that we ask to pre-order an add-on PC only package, that addresses many of the issues we have suggested on the forum

I don’t think the game developers are willing to work for free after all, and they disserve to get paid for making the game into something we want (like adding extra cheese to my burger)

Sounds like you need the latest patch, which is v1.03.0014, it fixes most crashes.

There are indeed final cut scenes. There have been problems in the previous versions with cut scenes not playing, or playing in the wrong places, this should also be fixed with the patch.

Note that if you played the campaign all the way through with the release version, the patch is incompatible with your saved games, but it will help with your next playthrough.

What's the version number you see on the opening titles? It sounds to me like you don't have a later patch installed.

Appogee, thanks for following up, the bottom right hand corner of the screen displays Version 1.3.0014 when I start the game.

Steam does a fairly good job at automatically updating any released patches, and I purchased the game a good amount of time from when that patch was released, so this was a fresh install with the latest patch onto a win7 platform

I’ve saved a good many screen captures of the different error messages…but this isn’t the forum location to post that type of info

Hmmm. That is the same patch number that I'm using, and is the most recent patch. I'm using the standalone install though, not Steam.

There is an option in Steam to verify the validity of your installed game...

Open Steam -> Go to your installed games library -> right click on CC:GM -> click on properties -> select local files tab -> then click on Verify Integrity of Local Files

I suggest you try that and see if your install is perhaps corrupted in some way?

Integrity is good...it's just the game being buggy

Well, seams so. After the reviews and comments about issues, I waited for the first beta patch and then played the campaign through with not much issues. So last idea would be: Could it be you started the campaign without the patch applied? Did you try to start a new campaign and does it have the same issues?

I know, not very helpful if you are already at the end of the story. Sorry, no better ideas I have :confused: