Sign in to follow this  
carlostex

--UCRP-- Operation Flashpoint User Campaigns Rearmed Project

Hello everyone!!!

I would like to announce my most recent project. With the advent of the Cold War Rearmed 2 project, i thought about porting some user made campaigns from OFP (Arma:CWA) to Arma 2 engine.

Currently i am working on Terror in Malden, a campaign made by Christian Boutin. The intention is to release these campaigns for use with CWR2 mod. I am still trying to contact authors for future release permission. It will not be an easy job though, and if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Work as just begun and i will keep updating this thread with work progress. If anyone is interested in submitting art for this project (banners, spalshscreens, etc...) it would be much appreciated. My talent for that is zero...

Terror in Malden

Missions: 20

TIM01 - Incoming
TIM01b - War
TIM02 - Cleansing the Island
TIM02b - Enemy
TIM02c - Airstrike
TIM03 - Counterstrike
TIM04 - Uprising
TIM05 - Splinter Removal
TIM05b - Opposition
TIM06 - Expeditionary Forces
TIM06a - Saint Louis
TIM06b - History
TIM06c - Vulcans
TIM07 - Returning the favor
TIM08 - First Blow
TIM08b - Contemplation
TIM08c - Returning
TIM09 - The Vice 
TIM10 - The Wall
TIM10b - Terrorism

[color="#FF0000"]
All missions currently WIP[/color]

Stay tuned!

Cool. You can find so many great campaigns for OFP in internet. Only one problem you can have- permission from author to port campaign to A2.

I have 1 suggestion maybe start with smaller campaigns with not so missions (porting old mission from Ofp sometimes can be harder then making new one) ;).

I will wait for more info. :)

Design decision: I gotta put everything i can in .sqf . Most of the .sqs scripts in missions work funny. I need to redo the cutscenes as well to a more organized way. Tons of execs being called. Arma 2 AI driving skills are driving me NUTS and breaking missions!!!!

This is gonna be a hell of a work. I'm probably gonna need some help with this down the raod.