Sign in to follow this  
Dionysos

Version 1.75 should never have been released

See what its done to the original campaign?

General Guba and his secretary have seemingly mastered the ancient art of turning invisible, or is this just another of its many annoying bugs, perhaps more tedious, is when you collide with a pedestrian, when driving a vehicle, the person "flys" (whilst standing upright!wink.gif almost like a golf ball. But what really takes the biscuit, is on the mission when your playing as the pilot whose trying to escape from his Soviet captors and you board the helicopter, when ordered at the start, you are simply "thrown" out a moment later. Afterwhich, you are free to board a Ural truck and drive casually back to your lines without the Soviets as much as staring at your getaway.

Now there's the gameplay itself. I didn't think that 2Ghz should have much trouble with the game and 256Mb RAM, with a Ge Force 3 graphics accelerator about 100Gb, should have much trouble overcoming Resistances' specifications however, obviously it does. Though even in many places it far exceeds the recommended specifications, when I tried the game even on the lowest detail settings, it still went at an appaling rate, whereas, when I tried the normal Operation Flashpoint version 1.47 (or 1.46 I can't remember which,) there wasn't as much as a hint of a slow down.(On highest res. and visual effects.) My graphics card has got the latest patch, I really do not know what the problem could be other than another of version 1.75's nasty selection of bugs.

Does anyone know of a solution?

A couple of minor niggles and you're saying it shouldn't be released?? Blah.

As for the game not running smooth for you, well your system is better than mine and it runs great for me with a lil tweaking and adjusting.

Read through the forum and try the suggestions.

These threads are getting tiresome.